Check out Endorsements from Major Political Thinkers and Award-Winning Cartoonists:
- "With humor and realism, The Global Kid explains today's scary world to the next generation and inspires them to act today to save our future." -Michele Wucker, Author of The Gray Rhino
- "Can comic books save the world? In these very trying times, we need as many antidotes to our global problems as we can get. Dr Maha Aziz gives us a good dose of information in a format that can be swallowed whole by young and old. Is this the cure? To quote Margaret Mead, 'Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.'" -Peter Kuper, Cartoonist at Mad Magazine and Author of Ruins
- "Maha Aziz offers a colorful and entertaining introduction to some extremely important (and complicated!) subjects. The Global Kid is an engaging way to open important conversations between kids and adults." -Dr Ian Bremmer, author of Superpower, Every Nation for Itself, The J-Curve and The Fat Tail
- "The Global Kid is original, entertaining, very accessible and full of fun. A perfect way to understand a complex subject." -Chris Burke, Cartoonist Contributor to The Economist, Guardian, Time, GQ, Vogue
- The Global Kid "eloquently suggests that if the problems causing instability can be clearly seen, the answer is one: more democracy, more power to the people." -Yiannis Dermentzoglou, Political Cartoonist at TVXS.gr and Eleftheros Typos
- "Yellow is the color of "caution" and The Global Kid has more yellow than any other comic book in the history of comic books. It is a cautionary tale." -Daryl Cagle, Editorial Cartoonist at Cagle Cartoons Newspaper Syndicate and Former Editorial Cartoonist at MSNBC
Contact us if you would like to endorse The Global Kid (email@example.com)!